Terms & Conditions
Swennewsgh.com is a web application service operated by Swen News Ltd that makes it easy for you to buy and read newspapers as well as subscribe to magazines using the Internet. By clicking "check out" on your payment/subscription order form and agreeing to purchase or subscribe on the www.swennewsgh.com site (Swen News Site), you:
- Instruct Swen News Ltd to supply the contact information and order details you entered to the publisher of each newspaper u have requested to subscribe or magazine for which you have requested a subscription. Note that, one time purchases of newspapers happens in real time.
- Acknowledge that prices quoted of hard copy magazines are inclusive of delivery costs.
- Agree that any errors made in entering the contact information and order details are your responsibility and neither Swen News nor the publisher of the Newspaper or magazine is liable for any consequences of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to failure to send the magazines subscribed for to the correct address. If you change address or any other relevant details, you must notify Swen News.
- Agree that all information about any newspaper/magazine on the Swen News Site is provided by the publisher of that news item and that Swen News has no responsibility for the accuracy of that information and is not liable for any errors or omissions in that information. You agree that the newspapers/magazines offered through the Swen News Site are offered by the publishers of those news items, and that any contract for the subscription for a newspaper/magazine is between you, Swen News and the publisher of that news item and that Swen News is a party to that contract.
- Agree that Swen News and its employees and agents will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission not by Swen News or any person providing services through the Swen News Site.
- May cancel a purchase or unsubscribe to a news item subscribed to on the Swen News Site at any time during the transaction. Simply notify Swen News through the live chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name, order number, item to be refunded and reason for the refund and the name of the news item, and the request will be acted upon within 3 working days. You will receive a refund of the proportion of the cost of subscription relating to those news items not sent to you prior to the date that your request is acted upon. Your refund request will be forwarded to the publisher and this refund will be paid to your swen account or the swen news card used to purchase the original order. Please note, the timing and methods may vary according to each publisher.
- In no circumstances will you receive a refund for a news item received by you. If you have any queries regarding delivery of newspapers/ magazines ordered by you, you should contact email@example.com.The publisher and Swen News Ltd are collectively responsible for delivery of the magazines/items ordered by you.
- Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the Swen News Site shall be deemed to be made and provided in Ghana notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher of any newspaper or magazine, shall be governed exclusively by Ghanaian law, and the Courts of Ghana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve Swen News.
- Consent to (a) the receipt of emails from Swen News containing information and offers about products and services available on Swen News in which you may have an interest, and (b) the receipt of emails from publishers of newspapers and magazines available on Swen News site, containing information and offers about their products and services
- Acknowledge that these Standard Subscription and purchase prices may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Subscription and purchase prices and you agree to any such modification.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Swen News and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Swen News Site, the delay or inability to use the Swen News Site, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the Swen News Site.
- I declare I am over 18 years of age, or I am not 18 years of age and have parental consent to make this purchase.
- I am a legitimate customer of a bank
Renewing your favourite newspaper/magazine subscription is easy
Step 1: You will be notified via post or email, approximately two issues before your subscription expires, details on how to renew your magazine subscription.
Step 2: Simply select a renewal method. Options include:
- Credit or debit card
- Mobile money top up
- Email the customer service team